Projects: Exploitation Engineering
Objective: To optimize the value of few under-performing assets in WCSB
Focus: Strategy Growth Performance
Domain: Exploitation Engineering
Client: Mid-cap Canadian operator with several assets in Saskatchewan (CHOPS)
Due to fast expansion of exploitation team, our client required a consultant to work as senior exploitation adviser for period of 6-9 month.
NAFT Energy consultant worked closely with client’s asset team on:
– Depletion planning,
– Budget planning and AFE control,
– Drilling and work-over inventory,
– Well placement (including horizontal legs),
– Op-cost reduction projects.
Through our exploitation engineering services the client benefited from:
– Knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior staff,
– Balanced workforce planning.
Want to learn more about this project? Contact us to explore how we can add value to your business.