Iran Upstream: Project IPC
Project IPC is an initiation by NAFT Energy Inc. to assist oil and gas companies (E&P) position, target, engage and execute the exploration and development projects in the upcoming licensing rounds in Iran. Our commercial, business and industry depth of knowledge can help you safely engage in long term oil contracts in Iran.
Through our Calgary and Tehran offices we can assist you with:
- Field and reservoir qualification and pre-bid screening of Iranian oil and gas fields,
- Risk assessment and mitigation planning (subsurface, commercial, legal, operations),
- Iranian Petroleum Contracts (IPC) review and fiscal regime analysis,
- IPC bid preparation and contract negotiations,
- Stakeholder management including local partner due diligence.
Contact us to discuss how our staged entry strategy (Position, Target, Engage and Execute) can de-risk this exciting, unique opportunity and add a valuable asset to your portfolio.
- Iran Petroleum Contract
- Entry Strategy into Iranian Upstream Oil and Gas
- Our Iran reports
- Iranian oilfields sector – 2016 report
Our Tehran office
Unit 3, No. 98, 32 St.
Vozara Ave. Tehran, Iran
Phone: +98 912 3234 051
Disclaimer: This site is not related to Iranian government, neither the NIOC nor any of its division.